TRAVEL CONTESTS

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

OOPS | TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES

You've come to the right place.

This is TRAVEL CONTESTS: ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK, a blog about travel contests, travel, luck and life.

I have no idea where my sidebar went.

I did not go near the template, which stores the sacred program of the blog. Fingers crossed that the gods of the blogosphere will return my sidebar unscathed by whatever forces languish in the great beyond of the blogospheric universe. Like life, the blogosphere works in mysterious ways.

UPDATE: Apparently, my sidebar has slid to the bottom of the blog. I am informed by bloggers on high that the best thing to do is to wait it out. If you're interested in seeing the sidebar, scroll down.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Cool blog! Great idea!

Check out my band! You will like it!

myspace.com/backyardsymapthy

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home