TRAVEL CONTESTS

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

SHORT AND SWEET

Eros, the God of Love, and I have not crossed paths recently. If we did, I would recognize him not for his countenance but for the effect he had on me and other passersby. Anything but indifferent, I would think.

I fancied a spa fantasy this morning, and knew I’d find one on Julie Register’s Discover Spas website. She keeps a running list of SPA CONTESTS that’s worth checking out if you’re spa-inclined. I entered one for a six-night stay at LOS ALTOS DE EROS in Tamarindo, Costa Rica. The prize does not include airfare, but comes with breakfast and lunch, as well as a number of treatments and classes.

It's not clear is whether Eros is included in the package, or guests have to bring their own.

To enter, click HERE.