TRAVEL CONTESTS

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Saturday, July 01, 2006

TIMELY ANNOUNCEMENTS

1.) It’s the first of the month, and Frommer’s already has its Hot Spot prize for the month up and ready for entering. This month it's Ireland. Just this week I was boring someone at a party with talk of travel, how I wasn’t really going to travel this summer, how I didn’t much like to travel in the summer, and, how conservations go, we jumped from this to that and, the next thing I knew, I was describing how when I went to Ireland and got to the west coast the beaches resembled the beaches of my early adolescent dreams and I was so elated I could not tell if the salt on my lips was from my tears or windsnapped seawater.

To enter, click HERE.

2.) The folks at Luxury Link are equally efficient. They have their sampling of prizes for the third quarter contest posted as well. The winner gets a five-night stay at one of the accommodations listed below. Were I to win, I would jaunt down to Covecastles in the British West Indies. I'm a practical gal. That's closer to home. Plus, I just checked out the website and see that Covecastles was designed by a New York architect named Myron Goldfinger. I would love to stay at any resort designed by a man named Myron Goldfinger.

To enter, click HERE.

Elounda Mare Hotel A member of the prestigious Relais & Chateaux group, the Elounda Mare Hotel in Greece enjoys stunning views of the azure Mirabello Bay…

The Fairmont Orchid Adjacent to the award-winning Francis H. I’i Brown Golf Course, The Fairmont Orchid is a dazzling oceanfront oasis on the Big Island of Hawaii…

Bora Bora Lagoon Resort and Spa Named to Conde Nast Traveler’s Gold List and Travel + Leisure World's Best List, Bora Bora Lagoon Resort and Spa is a lavish South Pacific
retreat...

Covecastles With its sculptured, architecturally daring villas, Covecastles is a dramatic living ode to art and an idyllic retreat in the British West Indies...

Soneva Gili Resort & Six Senses Spa Located on a tiny Maldives island, the exclusive Soneva Gili Resort & Six Senses Spa features over-water villas, a spa sanctuary and superb recreation...

3.) After careful deliberation, management decided to discontinue the banner headlines that were suspended atop the first three posts for the past week or so. We appreciate your patience during Phase I of our marketing research campaign.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home