TRAVEL CONTESTS

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Friday, April 28, 2006

BORN-AGAIN VIRGIN

I was a spa virgin until a year and a half ago. I’d been to resorts, but not a spa with a capital S, not what they call a destination spa. (And no, I am not going to go and tell you what “spa” means again.) I went to a certain spa in Scottsdale, okay, The Sanctuary, and had a pedicure and a totally transformative watsu and swam in the infinity pool (as well as the lap pool and another pool on the grounds) and did yoga, poolside, at dawn.

Now it’s been a stretch, and I’m starting to feel like a born-again spa virgin. Which makes me really, really pine for this one: An all-include three-day stay at
Mii Amo in Sedona, Arizona. Bizarrely, on the heels of this week’s Virgin Territory (Virgin Airlines) contest, this is another virgin-themed sweeps, the book The Virgin’s Guide to Everything, which is supposed to assist women do things right and well the first time. (I wonder if the book discusses firsts like plucking your first gray eyebrow hair.) Real Simple (the magazine) is in on this as a sponsor. I want this one so badly that I am considering sending in entries via snail mail, a first. Ah! So, I’m a sweeps virgin, too. To enter, click here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Wal mart prepaid phone card moldova Store didrex canada waterbed gallery canada Seroquel and risperdal dosage directx9.0b graphics card

8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home