TRAVEL CONTESTS

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Monday, May 08, 2006

SHORT AND SWEET: ST. MARTEEN

I got an early anniversary present this past Friday in the form of a six pack. Not beer, but a nod from friend and blogger extraordinaire Bethanne Patrick, AOL’s Book Maven. She kindly included Travel Contests in a six-pack list of favorite blogs. Big thanks, Bethanne. I appreciate the support, the instruction, on things like terms like “sticky,” and the overall enthusiasm for my project. I've had the good fortune of traveling with Bethanne. We met on the road, at a writer's conference. She's great company, whether hiking a Hudson Valley trail or floating in an infinity pool at a desert resort.

Now, as for the anniversary, yesterday this blog baby turned two-months-old. It’s been another fun month. I remain stunned by the number of sweeps out there, slightly fatigued by those that let you enter daily and rather befuddled that many sweeps limit online entries to one but allow infinite snail mail entries. I’m sure I’ll straighten all that out before this luck lark of mine is over.

Today’s SWEEPS is for six nights in St. Maarten on Caribbean Travel & Life , three nights each at Princess Heights resort and Green Cay Villas. They look lovely. (As you'll see, there are other contests on this link. I have had time to research them. I'm having some work done on my kitchen tomorrow, and must remove everything by first thing in the morning. Sigh.)