TRAVEL CONTESTS

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

CONTEST | DATE A HOT SCOT: ANOTHER MARCH 31 DEADLINE

This one, from the Visit Scotland folks, has made the usual-suspect rounds (Drudge, Gridskipper et alia) but I thought I’d share. You vote, for a Hot Scot, what else, to enter.

Frankly, these guys are a little on the young side for my taste.

They could be my students.

People who know me know who my favorite hot-to-trot Scotsman is.

But that Steve Mitchell, handsome devil if there ever was one. He's leading by a mile. He's a buffalo farmer.

www.dateahotscot.com

The prize is two round-trip tickets to Scotland and three (only three? yes, only three) nights in a top city hotel. Of course that doesn’t leave enough time to go try to have a look-see of good old Nessie. Do you think they could be trying to get winners to stay on for a few more days and spend some money of their own? Brilliant!

I can’t quit you jokes and political correctness aside, this contest seems to be open only to the ladies. As for the deadline, maybe it's International Travel Contest Month and nobody bothered to tell me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Allegra larson Effexor xr cap 75 Bextra risk heart attack Provigil mulitlple sclerosis

7:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Cheap buspirone rx C toch printer Impotence bicycling Bondage milk cingular blackberry

1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home