TRAVEL CONTESTS

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

ALWAYS A BRIDE

It wasn’t a mirage, the sweeps I thought I saw last week, for a three-night stay at Little Palm Island Resort in Little Torch Key, Florida. I found it, on About.com’s Trips, Vacations Contests and Sweepstakes listing. By the way, it’s a great listing of travel contests and sweeps.

This SWEEPS, billed as an escape for brides, is a lure to get folks to subscribe to Conde Nast’s bridal titles (Bride’s and Modern Bride); it is of course open is to anyone. If I won, I’d try to avoid all brainwave activity on the subject of weddings, brides and marriage. I’m single right now, and do not know if I will meet a man who will inspire me enough to be institutionalized again. As in enter into the institution of marriage, not the other sort of institution. There’s one entry per person. The sweeps closes May 20.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home