TRAVEL CONTESTS

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Monday, May 15, 2006

VROOM VROOM

One of my most coveted trips thus far since I started blogging is an 11-day Colorado Road trip, with an Audi for the trip but not to take home. That’s the Grand Prize. The First Prize is a road trip through Utah. Ooh. I’d take either. I’d been entering this one daily until last week, when I started experiencing technical difficulties with the Audi microsite. I thought it was my Flash, but I was able to click around other Flash sites. I never resolved the problem, despite a call to a most helpful Audi customer relations woman. The sweeps closes TODAY. So if you can access it and are so inclined, CLICK HERE for your last shot at this one.

Otherwise, this is without a doubt my most hectic week since I started blogging two months ago. Entries will be short and sweet.