TRAVEL CONTESTS

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Monday, August 21, 2006

COMMENTS, PLEASE

I'm playing with a new look at TRAVEL SWEEPS and would love feedback if anyone is so inclined. This is not official. Blogger is beta-testing an upgrade as of last week. I wanted to check it out with a new site so as not to risk losing this blog in the "migration." Once you convert to the new system, there's no going back. Now, I may stick with the original design. But I'm thinking the new one is easier on the eyes. It's much easier to use. My only quibble is I've been having trouble uploading photographs this afternoon. I wish we had a few more function options, like centering photographs we add to the sidebar. Sigh. Never perfectly satisfied, this bloggist. Still, it is a huge improvement.

Cheers, Barbara