TRAVEL CONTESTS

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Friday, March 10, 2006

THOUGHTS | HARMONICA CONVERGENCE

I was wondering how long it would take for one of the sponsors of one of the contests I entered to get in touch with me for marketing purposes. Sure enough, this afternoon, at approximately 12:56 Eastern Standard Time, I received an email from Caribbean Travel & Life. I entered their contest to Martinique about 72 hours ago. I thought they'd be contacting me sooner. (In that sense, it's the exact opposite of dating.) Surprise, surprise, they want me to tell them a bit about my vacation and business travel and use of online travel websites. Well, that’s for me to know and Caribbean Travel & Life to find out. I hope my fellow travel-contest entrants will adopt the same position.

In a little harmonic, and, depending which CDs they’re offering, harmonica convergence, Caribbean Travel & Life is offering a Putumaya CD to the first 250 people who submit the questionnaire.

What a coincidence.

REMEMBER THE PUTUMAYA CONTEST FOR A TRIP TO BARBADOS ENDS TODAY, FRIDAY, MARCH 10, AT 11:59 EST. http://www.putumayo.com/barbados.html. FOR DETAILS, SCROLL DOWN THREE POSTS.

Remember: It takes two to tango.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home