TRAVEL CONTESTS

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

BERMUDA CASUAL RESORT

Here’s a concept I can get my mind around: a casual resort.

9 Beaches in Sandys, Bermuda looks like that kind of place. Cabins, all with a view of the water. Cabins, made of aluminum frames and a space-age material that resembles sail cloth. Or so they say. Cabins, all on stilts, a few right on the water. Cabins, plus nine beaches. Count them. Nine. Sounds good to me. (Forgive the staccato ad-copy cadence.)

You’ll find the entry-from icon on the left-hand side of the 9 Beaches homepage right HERE. If that does not work, try www.9beaches.com and good luck!

3 Comments:

Blogger Terri said...

Hi Barbara! I can't get this particular link to work. Is it me?? I'd hate to miss the opportunity for this trip..sounds like heaven!

5:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

If you go to www.9beaches.com you will see the icon for entering for the trip. I will fix the link when I get back to my computer.

10:52 PM  
Blogger Terri said...

Thanks! I got "in." This one was too good to miss don't you think? I spent months sailing the Caribbean in a previous life (marriage) and while I wouldn't go back for reasons too many to mention I do miss the opportunity for four to six week long trips to the Caribbean, sailing around, dropping anchor at will, doing nothing but contemplating my navel. Oh well. Those days are long gone but anytime I see the warm waters of the Atlantic or the Caribbean I'm instantly brought back to that wonderful feeling of lying weightless in warm salt water.

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home